Central County Transportation Authority
SALARY: $34,662.00 - $46,562.00 Annually
OPENING DATE: 01/17/18
CLOSING DATE: 02/13/18 11:59 PM
The Management Assistant is responsible for managing the Rideshare program and providing support to the Planning and Development Manager with activities that include public outreach/education, reporting and compliance with oversight agencies, data collection and analysis, assisting with organizational and operational initiatives and coordination of other special transportation projects. This position will also assist with service planning including tasks such as route efficiency reviews and placement of bus stops and shelters.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
A qualified individual with a disability must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Coordinates the Rideshare program to include public outreach, website updates, and specialized software; effectively markets the program to individuals and employers for bus-to-work and carpool/van pooling.
- Assists in FTA and MDOT compliance including Triennial Review, National Transit Database Surveys, Title VI, Limited English Proficiency and Environmental Justice compliance.
- Collects, organizes, analyzes, maintains and presents valuable data to identify opportunities for improvements across all programs.
- Creates, edits and prints communication pieces to the public and riders that may include Annual Reports, organizational newsletter, route maps, route schedules, press releases, and other printed education/marketing materials.
- Participates in program development, implementation, testing, and analysis of special projects and new programs to measure success.
- Prepares various maps, graphs, tables, and presentation data.
- Provides information related to special projects to the appropriate parties, including boards, other staff and the community.
- Prepares program documentation procedures and policies, as directed and required, and oversees the day-to-day activities as necessary.
- Updates kmetro.com website and social media channels including Facebook and Twitter.
- Assists with route and operational planning through research and evaluations.
- Performs administrative work that may include procurement, budgeting, grant administration, contract management and financial management.
- May perform other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Public Administration, Marketing, Finance or a related field with a minimum of 3 years of applicable experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Previous experience with graphic design and layout is required.
- Comprehensive experience with data research, and compilation and reporting techniques for
presentations and reporting.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations.
- Excellent decision making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to develop and nurture strong, productive relationships with all levels within the
organization, respecting established processes and fostering an environment of mutual
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and materials to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent experience with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel.
APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT:
530 North Rose Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (B22)