MGFOA Spring Seminar 2017
Friday, March 31, 2017
|After March 17, 2017|
The deadline for early bird registration rates was March 17, 2017.
No refunds will be made for cancellations received after March 17, 2017.
2016 Back to Basic graduates receive a free registration to Spring Seminar.
If you would like to attend the Introduction to Public Finance session the day before Spring Seminar, please register separately.
If you need overnight accommodations, reservations may be made online or by phone with the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center at 800-875-5090. The hotel has a block of rooms at a discounted rate of $110.00 plus $5/night hotel fee, which are available under the group code 1703MGFOA& until March 1, 2017.
Online Reservation Instructions:
1. Go to www.kelloggcenter.com
2. Click on the “Reservations” link at the top of the page
3. Select “Check availability and book now!” link
4. Enter arrival, departure, rooms, and number of adults/children
5. Select “Click Here for Special Rates” and enter the groupcode 1703MGFOA&
6. Click “Check Availability”
Phone Reservation Instructions:
1. Call 800-875-5090 and refer to the group code 1703MGFOA&
2. Monday-Friday 7:30am-7:00pm and Saturday 10:00am-2:00pm
Parking is available in a covered structure at the Kellogg Center. All-day discounted parking is available to purchase during registration at the $4.00/per vehicle/per day rate. Guests who are staying overnight at the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center do not need to purchase a parking pass, as it is included in the room rate.